Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vancouver Again and again


Greetings Bloggies.
I am sorry but due to a loss of a post due to a lack of back up the retrospective post I wrote last week will remain off line for the time being. I have not had the head space to rewrite it in the same spirit it was written in.
An evening stop at Brentwood Skytrain station. I was watching the sun set as moved east and was lucky that Brentwood was high enough up that I caught the last of it.



My new cooking toy. Because when I am feeling down I like to shop for kitchen things. Though it makes me sad that for the time being there is no one in my life to fully share it with.

While stopping to get refreshments at a safeway I spotted this as I was in line.
Microwave Omelet pan, perfect Omelets in minutes. Personally I did not know that it took more then minutes to make omelets, unless you are waiting for the chicken to lay.


Perhaps the best graffiti in town. Mr Spock. On a pillar holding up the Expo-line portion of the Commercial and Broadway skytrain complex.


The best of bad humor from the BCIT medical office.

And again to borrow from Flat Land, the reference not the Line.
I do miss A squared. And its not an easy thing to let go of or want to let go of.

1 comment:

Ien in the Kootenays said...

Love the swine pun. Good to see you blog again.