Friday, April 17, 2009

Road trip the other half

Greetings Bloggies.

I have treated you folks to the wonders of flowers and landscapes from my visit to Penticton, I have failed to share with you the other half of my trip. A trip that took me from Nakusp north by west to Kamloops south to Penticton and East and north again to Fairmont. A trip that crossed at least 3 climate zones and as many administrative boundaries. Included pesky Albertans and friendly wildlife, hot springs and cold air. A trip that caused me to take so many images my memory card got filled up and I had to miss out on some potentially good shots. So here are a few highlights.





Above part one of the trip, Kamloops, a little too hazy to make for good photos even with the great view. Too much dust and air pollution. Also in this set, I was stopped in traffic waiting for the construction delays out side of summer land.

No comments: