Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Phone Camera Finds

Yesterday at a moment when I should have been productive, like this moment here where I could also be taking more constructive action towards my goals, I cleaned out my phones memory of old photos. Here are a few gems.


Me playing Chef, recovered enough from having worked in fast food to ware that old apron again.


BC Place, by way of a a friend.



Saddle Mountain, Camera Phones don't have the optics to get the look right.


Our late Obo, with a peace of onion on his nose.


The Neighbors Cat, a friendly orange haired freak. Well He does have 6 toes.


A Fridge See Indiana Jones 4 for details.


A Tree in Vancouver having seen better days.


We may not be any more functional then any other family but unlike most we share our name with a brand of chocolate.


A Cheese Shop, and unlike its British kin actually has cheese but no John Clease

No comments: