Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cola

Greetings Bloggies.

A lunch time quicky.

I am not above a little junk food or soda pop from time to time. Last week when I thought I was going to have to go to Nelson for a favor I picked up a 6 pack of Coke because I like to have a drink of the stuff half way through the drive, it helps me keep alert. Getting it in advance would save me having to pay gas station prices. I did not go on that trip.

Now I wonder just how much coke does a person need. It was a six pack of 710ml bottles, or at total of 4.26 liters. The excess of soda that this represented did not show up fully till after I started drinking it out of a medium sized glass, I just kept refilling it.
I seem to recall 300 mil or so being the norm for individual servings. Is no wonder people are getting super sized.

No comments: